The Stash Tea Company is a privately-held company headquartered in Tigard, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Founded in 1972, Stash Tea originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged
teas and then began to sell a full line of traditional, specialty blend and herbal teas directly to fine restaurants and through a mail order catalog to consumers. Today, Stash Tea is one of the largest specialty tea companies in the United States, with products available through food service, grocery stores, tea and coffee shops, club stores, mass merchandisers, natural foods stores, mail order and the Internet. Stash Tea is also available in Canada and in several other countries.
- We believe in creating top quality products with 100% natural ingredients that are healthy and great tasting
- We believe in providing superior customer service
- We believe in providing excellent value and competitive prices in the marketplace
- We believe in keeping our products exciting; in delighting our customers and consumers
- We believe in pursuing profitable growth